Warning: Anyone intending to use the Zinger
Winger Remote Bird Launcher should read the User Manual. You must
fully understand the safety set-up, loading and maintenance procedures
before attempting to use operate this device. Failure to do so
could result in severe bodily injury to the user and/or spectators.
- Always use hearing protection. The shot sound generated when
using the Multi-shot™ Sound Release can damage your hearing.
- Always wear eye protection. Flying debris coming from the
Winger may cause permanent eye damage.
- Proper and regular maintenance of the Winger is critical to
ensure reliable and safe operation. Failure to maintain the
Winger can result in accidental misfiring and severe bodily
injury to the user and/or spectators.
- Children should never be allowed to operate the Winger.
- When loading the Winger keep the remote transmitter away from
others to prevent accidental firing. Always move the toggle
switch to an unused channel while reloading to prevent accidental
- Keep your arms and hands free and clear of the Winger when
loading. Never reach across or through the frame of the winger
during or after loading.
- Never "Cheat" by forcing the pouch down to load
without first unhooking the rubbers from their anchors. This
can cause damage to the release components as well as possible
- Treat the Winger like you would treat a loaded gun.
- Do not walk in front of the Winger once it is loaded.
- Never aim the Winger towards people.
- Throw only dog training products out of the Winger.
- If using the Winger manually do not leave the pull cord lying
on the ground. The Winger will go off if someone accidentally
steps on the cord activating the release.
- Load your bird/bumper and primer after the Winger has been
- Heed all safety warnings located on the Winger.
- Never use the Winger under the influence of alcohol and/or